Hire a Freelance Web Designer or Programmer in Canada
What sets us apart: We build a site that meets your business needs, not our egos. Your bottom line is worth more than winning a web-graphic award.
Quality web design focused on your goals
To inquire about our Canadian web design services, contact us now!
One of the most frequent comments we hear from small business is "I have a website to have a presence on the Internet." Just having a website does not give a presence. More thought needs to go into a website. What is the main goal of your website?
- To serve as a handy corporate pamphlet you can refer people to while speaking with them on the telephone? Or to send people to in radio or print ads?
- To serve as a lead generating machine, funneling potential customers to your store or office?
- To be your sales force, making sales directly over the Internet?
- To build your image, enhancing your business reputation?
- To build a community for any number of reasons?
The goal of your site will determine the content, the look, the feel, the functionality and how you need to promote it. For instance, if it is just to be a corporate pamphlet, you might not need SEO (search engine optimization). But if lead generation is the chief goal, SEO is absolutely necessary.
"A web site is not just something to have. It is something to do things with, and those things should advance your business just as anything else you invest in."
We begin the design process by determining what your goals for the site should be. You might already know what those goals are, or you might want our assistance.
Web design using the following principles:
- The web site's function is to encourage action - the action you want your visitors to take.
- The design should reflect not just the type of business, but the actions desired.
- The content must focus attention on the desired actions, answer all questions, and enhance the business's credibility.
- The structure and navigation should be inviting to search engine robots and easy for customers to use.
What our Canadian web designers do for you
We can design anything from simple five-page corporate pamphlet websites, with pages such as FAQ, Contact, and About Us, to large interactive ecommerce websites with online catalogues, free or paid message boards, content management, shopping carts, listings or other features. We can service both PHP and ASP, as well as plain HTML, and we handle multilingual websites exceptionally well...retaining complete search-engine friendliness in each language.
Web design and programming is something that can be done from anywhere in the world, but we service you from eastern Ontario and western Quebec (Canada), (specifically from Ottawa-Gatineau, and from Chesterville in Dundas County, near Cornwall, just south of Ottawa and west of Montreal).
We can deliver a design that is crisp and clean, or one that is fancy and flashy. Whatever the design, it will be 100% original and you own it - no templates that a competitor might use to build his site, too.
Here are examples of three bilingual websites (English and French, and English and Spanish - yes, we do multilingual web design) we have been involved in from design and programming, through SEO, some of the writing, and in one case the translation, as well:
Windsmith Energy Services in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Paramount Roll & Forming steel tube and pipe bending, in southern California
Solar Ontario Blog in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Dawns Early Lite (novel) in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Want to hire a top Canadian web designer / programmer?
If you are looking for a freelance web designer or programmer right here in Canada, contact The Happy Guy Marketing for a free quote. The more details you provide, the better we can serve you:
Grab The Bookmarketer for your website